Thursday, April 12, 2007

Saved By The Bob!

Just when I start to lose faith in Yankeeland (it is still in the 40s in April!!!), Bob Schneider, one of my all time favorite Austin music artists, comes to town and sweeps me off my feet! Ben and I went with our new friends Lisa and Patrick from Austin to see Bob and his band last night at an intimate venue in Cambridge called the Middle East. The Boston Texas Exes even made the concert their "Event of the Month," but there were only a few of us dedicated enough to come out at 10:00pm on a school night. I guess we'll have to wait till Pat Green or Robert Earl Keen come to town meet the other 900 supposed members of the Boston Texas Exes. ;-)

Unfortunately, news of Bob's greatness hasn't made it's way up here yet--there was a disappointing turn out--but he put on one of the best shows I have ever seen, and we got front row seats for the occasion! And it was perfect timing--I needed a little taste of home in a bad way to get me through the morning "wintery mix" commute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new life. It is so exciting to do and see all this wonderful world. Hope you and Ben are doing well.

AF

Henry Robinson said...

Susten 200mg Injection is progesterone. It assists with establishing and maintain pregnancy. It likewise forestalls the increment in the thickness of the endometrium brought about by estrogen. It directs feminine cycles, treats weighty dying, and forestalls the thickening of the uterus.

Gamer Curls said...

stendra generic is utilized to treat male sexual function problems impotence or erectile dysfunction. In combination with sexual stimulation works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. It could be withed for individuals of any age that experience repeated neglect to obtain a construction hard sufficient to make love.